Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Break 010!

Spring break starts today! I'm so excited! I leave for New York City tomorrow to hang out with some friends for a week. I can't wait! I'll be seeing Washed Out, Small Black, and Millionyoung on Monday at the Mercury Lounge. I'm so psyched for it!

Anyways I've really been diggin' this track:

and this one by Weird Tapes (aka. Memory Tapes)I'm pretty sure this song is called "The Walking Dead" not "The Talking Dead" but whatever.


And in other news one of my favorite footy players got his leg broken really badly last weekend from a careless challenge by Ryan Shawcross. Shawcross is such a cunt and so is the rest of the English Football Media. Their bias is unbeliavably hypocritical. Throughout this week all that I've heard is pity for Shawcross and none for Ramsey. Absolute bullshit.







Get well soon Aaron Ramsey! Come on you Gunners! Finish the season with a bang and do it for Aaron!

(P.S. sorry for the long post, I just figured I'd get caught up)

2 comments:

girlfacedana said...

new yawk!!

Have fun at the Washed Out show, I think Ima see him with Beach House in May. It's sort of funny, every time I pass his old house on Santee St. I think about how it is sort of like a Cola landmark...ish.

Chip said...

Thanks! I just bought my ticket to see him with beach house in asheville on april 31st. im so pumped. Haha and it's totally a cola landmark.