Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Propaganda



The last couple of days has been filled with Grizzly Bear playing nonstop. Don't know why I overlooked them in the past. I could never really connect with Yellow House but after giving it another listen nearly two years after its release I'm fascinated with it. I can't wait for their new album,whenever it comes out, cause the two new songs theu have put up (one of them being the video above) have been phenomenal.



Here's a video from my friends band called The Heist and the Accomplice. In my opinion one of the only true talented bands in South Carolina at the moment. All members coming from Columbia(Sc) the band is super catchy and very hard to put into one genre. Also, the leader singer and the lead guitarist both have their own solo projects which are even better than the band in my opinion. Here is the head singer's,Chaz, side project toro y moi. Check em out.

In other news, Arsenal cruised to a stunning 6-0 win over Sheffield United yesterday. Arsene Wenger fielded the youngest squad ever with an average of just 19. Carlos Vela had a hat trick while Nicolas Bendnter had two goals and Jack Wilshire(just 16 years of age) got on the score sheet as well. Here are some highlights from the match:

No comments: